What is Family Therapy?
Family Therapists provide a supportive environment for your family to practice communication develop insight, acquire skills, and gain new perspectives. Family counseling will help you apply your new skills in everyday life.
Who can benefit from Family Services?
Any family experiencing stressful events that result in unpleasant changes. Examples include:
• Depression of one or more family members
• Substance abuse in the family system
• Chronic illness of a family member
• Communication problems or excessive conflict
• Behavioral changes in one or more family members